SAP Security Analyst
Job Reference: RY403483
Job Type: Permanent
Date Added: 14/08/2012
||Rullion IT Plus
||£25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
SAP Security Analyst - Coventry
Paying up to £35k pa plus benefits
My client a leading utilities company is looking for a a Security Analyst. As the Security Analyst you will be responsible for working within the Shared Support Organisation (SSO). You will undertake tasks within SAP Security team relating to ticket resolution and management, including but not limited to role maintenance activities, adherence with segregation of duties requirements, and supporting the current user access design for SAP & Click.
As the Security Analyst you will be expected to have:
* Good knowledge of SAP Authorisations.
* Good business knowledge of the business operation and specific business area and processes to the SAP module/s supporting.
* Use of transactions such as PFCG, SU01D, SUIM, SU53 and ST01
* Knowledge of Segregation of Duties principles & typical rules.
* Experience of telephone call handling and good communication skills with end users
* Excellent communication skills in order to successfully resolve problems collaboratively with colleagues across the department
* Proficient level of IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office, e-mail
* Is organised and able to manage and prioritise own workload
* A high degree of professionalism and competence.
* Good knowledge of use of Service Centre & familiarity with Service management processes of Incident management & Request fulfilment
* Awareness of Active Directory and its function
* Knowledge of User administration and Indirect Role Assignments in SAP
* Knowledge of SAP role creation/changes
* Knowledge of SoD analysis and conflict resolution
Apply now for more details
Rullion Computer Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.