Digital Marketing Executive
Job Reference: 1365908TB
Job Type: Permanent
Date Added: 20/06/2012
||£28000 - £32000 per annum + 10% annual bonus & bens
An exciting opportunity has become available for a skilled digital marketing executive to join an International business who are market leaders in online retail and shopper discount reward schemes.
Based in fantastic offices in the heart of London's West End the role of the digital marketing executive will work within a small team of 4 and report straight into the director of marketing and corporate communications (also deals with PR) who has been with the business for just over 2 years.
This is a brand new role, and will require the successful candidate to have excellent online communication skills as a proportion of the role will focus on online monitoring and responding to customer queries.
Previous exposure to running and developing successful social media campaigns will also be key. The digital marketing executive will also run a number of forums and online blogs, so attention to detail and project management experience will also be highly desirable as will exceptional copywriting, proof reading and general written communication skills.
Digital work will form around 75% of this vacancy; the remaining 25% will be made up of corporate communications and some basic PR activities. The role may suit a candidate who either comes from an in-house online marketing / PR role or a candidate at senior account executive / account manager level at a digital communications agency where digital is the main part of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate online marketing professional who is looking for a challenging and a diverse role, with plenty of opportunity for growth and professional development.
Salary from £28,000-£32,000 + 10% annual bonus and excellent fringe benefits
** All qualified applicants with current entitlement to work in theUK(including for example HSMP visas) are welcome. We regret we are unable to seek work permits on behalf of candidates, which means that applicants requiring work permits unfortunately will not be considered.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting diversity in the workplace, and have achieved the Equality Assured Recruiter Standard, as endorsed by REC.**